We’re Hiring & Training!
The secret’s out about Lakeside DJs and people are coming to us in droves — and, no, we’re not complaining! To keep up with these increased wedding and holiday party requests, we’re on the hunt for more experienced DJs to join our team.
Wedding DJ & Master of Ceremonies
There’s nothing better than experiencing the energy of a crowd and the rush you feel as they respond to what you’re playing. But it’s not about being the center of attention — it’s about bringing the very best experience for our clients and their guests so they can enjoy the party of a lifetime.
- Possess great energy & enthusiasm
- Be organized with strong attention to detail
- Be responsible & dependable
- Be comfortable speaking in front of a crowd
- Able to problem solve and remain flexible
- Must have your own reliable vehicle with appropriate auto insurance
- Must have your own primary and backup computers
- Other equipment such as mixing boards, speakers, microphones, lighting, etc. can be supplied by Lakeside DJs or you may use your own equipment
- DJ experience is preferred (but we’re willing to train the right candidate)
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to commit to a wedding date up to a year in advance
- Be frequently available on Saturdays and weekends (especially May through October)
- Must have your own professional attire