Get the Up North Party You’ve Always Wanted
Interested in having Lakeside DJs provide the soundtrack to your wedding or holiday party?
Here’s How it Works
Start by Booking Your Date
- Getting started is easy. Simply fill out the form above with your contact information, event date, and details — don’t hold back on those, we want ‘em all!
- Then we get in touch with our availability and a customized pricing estimate for what you’ll be needing, as well as more information about your DJ and a link to secure your date.
- If all looks good to you, complete our Lakeside DJs contract and pay your retainer online.
What to Expect Next
- Next we send you our planning documents, including a reception planner and ceremony planner (if applicable) for you to use as a guide and start making some music decisions.
- About a month out from your date, we touch base to see how the planning is going and check to see if you’ve got any unanswered questions.
- Two weeks prior to the big day, we contact you to set a time for a DJ review meeting (to be scheduled 7-10 days before the event).
- Our DJ review meeting covers every single detail, from your music choices and itinerary to name pronunciations and logistics — and everything in between.
Then it is Go Time
The Day-of Details
- We show up on time and busy ourselves getting set up and introducing ourselves to your key people.
- Then we help out wherever needed and fine tune any loose ends or last minute itinerary changes.
- Your guests start arriving and you breathe easy knowing your music and the overall flow of the evening is 100% taken care of.
- You and your guests enjoy the party of your lives!
- You and the love of you life ride off into the sunset together.
GIVE YOUR GUESTS AN EVENING THEY WON’T WANT TO END AND A PARTY YOU WON’T EVER FORGET.
Contact us today to check your date and get your free estimate. We can’t wait to see you on the dance floor.Start Here